Committed to excellence, we’re dedicated to addressing the needs and concerns of governmental employers regarding benefits issues, with a special focus on Pennsylvania pension regulations providing unbiased advice and information to our clients.
The advice we provide is based on the following goals:
- Protecting the integrity and soundness of the pension plan
- Maintaining compliance with state and federal regulations
- Consideration of the best interest of the plan employer, employees and beneficiaries
And, we’re firmly committed to providing accurate and timely actuarial and administrative services for the retirement plans sponsored by our clients. We value the importance of continuously educating ourselves and our clients on current employee benefits issues, which can be affected by legislative changes, precedent-setting court decisions, changing auditing practices and opinions, and evolving benefit trends; both at the state and federal levels.
All members of the MBG team will promptly, professionally and courteously respond to requests or questions from our clients to exceed their expectations.
As expert facilitators of total benefit solutions, the following Core Ideologies are what drive our team each day:
- Dedication to Continuous Improvement
- Treating all Stakeholders with Respect
- Ethical and Honorable